Below are some of the most common questions about our junk removal services. If you don’t see the answer your looking for, contact us right away through our contact page.
What do we do?
- We are a full-service junk and debris removal company. We haul away anything you no longer need, like construction debris, old furniture, appliances, and more.
What do you haul away?
- We can haul off just about anything you can throw away. (except hazardous materials of course) Here are a few of the items we can take away:
i. Construction or remodeling trash and debris
ii. Household item such as furniture, mattresses, couches, etc
iii. Yard debris such as branches, tree and bush trimmings
iv. Garage, storage room or attic junk, such as boxes, books and old clothes
v. Old broken flooring and concrete
vi. Appliances such as old refrigerators, freezers, washers and dryers
vii. Old firewood, fencing and other wood debris
viii. Moving boxes and packing material
What won’t you haul away?
- For our safety and others we will not haul away hazardous oils, solvents, paints, fertilizers, and chemicals.
How you price your services?
- We price our services by the amount of junk, trash and debris that you want disposed of.
Do I need to make an Appointment?
- Yes. Making an appointment is necessary to make sure that we can pick up your junk on a day and time that works best for you and us.
Do we need to be there during pick up?
- We recommend that customers be at the jobsite when the driver arrives. If not, we will work with you to make special arrangements if necessary.
Do you do business on weekends and after hour?
- Contact us and we will schedule a day and time that works for you. Sunday is our only day off. It is unsafe for us to do jobs when it is dark but call and we can make special arrangements.
Where do you dispose of the junk?
- We try to donate or recycle what we can. If not, we dispose of it properly at a local landfill.
Can you move my junk to another place?
- We are not licensed to carry items for the purpose of moving them. Our truck is a “junk” truck. We can only haul away items you no longer need. We have companies we can recommend for that, just ask us.
Call Junk Chunkers, to get a free quote today.